Thursday, January 23, 2014

Weekly Photo Favorites

With this past week's temperatures well below zero here in the Midwest and the semester speeding along already, I thought I'd take the time to share some fun pictures I took over the last several days.
This jeweled sweatshirt with quilted sleeves paired with a blue button down was a cozy fashion choice.

I was hit with an inspiration to create an simple braid that resisted strays. Here it is on my lovely suitemate.

A close-up of the braid. This would be useful for the gym or team practice when you don't want your hair all over the place.

A cute notepad set that I love pulling out after an exam or simply to celebrate the end of a long week.

A cherry-red scarf brightens up an otherwise gray outfit and a biting-cold day.

Doodle of my thumb and index during my American Graphic Storytelling and Identity class.

Thumb sketch.
Reminders for myself that day.
Thanks for visiting! I hope you have an enjoyable and warm weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment